Come by during a drop-in clinic or book a healing session in advance; in person and long distance available.
Healing Clinics will be closed: Memorial Day / 4th of July / Labor Day / Thanksgiving / Christmas / New Years Eve & Day
Aura Healing Clinic
What is an Aura Healing? At this clinic you receive a healing on the energy field around your body. You can name a specific healing request or have a general cleansing. These healings do not involve physical contact. An aura healing helps you release stuck energy and call back your own energy, which helps you heal your body. For those of you who wish to join us online, please use this link to join us on Zoom.
- Length: 5 minutes
- Contribution: Free – $5 for walk in, $20 for phone or long distance.
- Schedule: Mondays 6 to 7 PM, Pacific Time (GMT-08:00). Drop-in clinic, no appointment necessary. For long distance or over the phone, please Register and Donate.
Men’s Aura Healing Clinic
What is a Male Healing? Getting a male healing is like an oil change on your car or an upgrade on your computer. The car runs smoother and the computer keeps working. Just like the computer’s upgrade, you get to be compatible with the world around you. Each month we are offering male healings, a chance for you to get your own spiritual upgrade. 10 minutes each. Call to book or just walk in!
- Length: 10 minutes
- Contribution: $5 WALK-IN OR PHONE IN REQUESTS, $20 long distance
- Schedule: Not currently available
1st Monday of each month
Women’s Healing Clinic features our graduate women who use a combination of special techniques to heal the spirit in a female body, and produce rapid and lasting change. Healings include brief communication and a next step. For those who are joining us online, please use this link to join us on Zoom.
- Length: 10-15 minutes
- Contribution: $20 in person
- Schedule: 1st Mondays 6 pm-7 pm, Pacific Time (GMT-08:00)
- WALK-IN OR PHONE IN REQUESTS
I just love you guys! I started attending classes around 33 years ago. I met Lewis at the Berkeley Psychic… Read more J. (Long Term Student)