For all online participation, it is the responsibility of each attendee to have the correct equipment and internet connection to attend BPI/CDM activities.
- Tablets and cell phones are not suitable for any online function as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Lap tops and other more stable computers as well as a headset with a mic is recommended.
- The teacher(s) or reading control will not hold back a class or reading space, should an attendee experience technical difficulty.
- It is each participant’s responsibility to create a personal sanctuary without distraction and/or background noise. Attending classes or reading spaces in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not appropriate for online participation.
- Should the participant’s lack of appropriate equipment and /or grounded sanctuary create a disturbance or disruption during the class or reading space, the attendee will see his/her mic privilege revoked.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other’s finding their own space as well.
WE HAVE SWITCHED TO ZOOM
Zoom Online Classroom Links
Google Spreadsheet of all Zoom Online Classroom Links
ONLINE CLASSROOM HINTS:
- It is best to click on the zoom link about 1/2 hour prior to class start time to make sure your speakers and mic levels are set correctly.
- Useing a headset to talk with us online can help with sound. If sound is a big issue, some online students type in any questions or anything they want to share. There is a chat window available in the online classroom.
- Mute your MIC when you are not talking.